For updates on the surgery and coronavirus please see below.
Changes due to the Corona Virus Outbreak
From Monday 22nd June, it is a requirement that people working or entering Holly Tree Surgery wear face masks or covering.
The exceptions are:
- children under the age of 11,
- people with disabilities and
- those with breathing difficulties
- those who are travelling with someone who relies on lip reading.
It is also recommended that all staff in the surgery wear a surgical face mask when not in PPE.
This guidance may change as time progresses, and you will be informed as and when it does.
- All staff who work in general practice in patient areas will need to start wearing surgical face masks.
- All staff who work in non-patient facing areas and are unable to socially distance should wear surgical face masks.
- Patients who attend the surgery should be advised to wear face masks or face coverings - the exceptions to this would be children under the age of 11, those with disabilities or those with breathing difficulties or those who are travelling with someone who relies on lip reading.
- Frensham Heights have provided a box of masks with small bags which patients attending the surgery may purchase for a donation of £2 which will be passed on to the Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice after costs of elastic have been taken out.
Change to the Dispensary Opening Times
Due to staffing shortages, The Dispensary is open for the collection of medication between the following times only Monday to Friday:
9:00am to 12:00 pm and 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
Requests for repeat prescriptions can be posted into the black box in the foyer.
Please consider using the NHS App on your Smartphone to order your repeat prescriptions. The App is free and available for both Apple and Android phones.
The dispensary will be open as usual [8:30 am to 12:30 pm and 2:00 pm to 6:15pm Monday to Friday]. Please do not phone the dispensary as the lines will be busy dealing with the triaging of patients. There has been a noticeable increase in early requests for prescriptions which is adding pressure and causing a back log, so your repeats may take longer than 3 working days to process.
In the unlikely event that the Dispensary has to close due to the Corona Virus repeat medication will be electronically sent to one of the local chemists and you will be informed accordingly.
Welcome to Holly Tree Surgery Online
We are confident that our website will provide clear and concise help and give our patients the information they require in an easy and convenient format.
It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything, from checking surgery times to letting us know what you think of us.
Our dedicated team are here to treat those minor ailments that occur as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions and clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues. The technology also means you can now do a lot of things from the comfort of your home such as order a repeat prescription or book/cancel an appointment.
Partners in Care
Once registered, patients and healthcare professionals work together to ensure the most appropriate care is provided. This partnership philosophy extends even further and our active patient group exists to make sure that patient needs and the practice offering are always heading in the same direction.
There is a deciated disabled parking space at the front of the surgery. If you are disabled and need assistance please ring the doorbell or telephone the surgery then someone will come out to help you. We have a wheelchair if required.
There is a disabled toilet at the surgery.
Please contact reception if you need any further assistance.
GP Surgery Times
GP walk in appointments are available between 08:30 to 10:00 and 15:30 to 17:15.
The surgery is contactable by telephone between 08:00 and 18:30