Flu Vaccinations 2021
We regret that we have been advised by our Flu vaccine supplier that they cannot yet confirm delivery dates due to the transport/HGV driver difficulties. In view of this, NHS England has instructed us NOT to book our Flu vaccine clinics at this stage and to wait until we actually have recieved the vaccine. We apologise to our patients for this situation which is outside of our control. We hope to be able to provide an update by the end of September and to schedule clinics rapidly from then.
Please do not call to book an appointment. We will call or text you when we are able to book you in for your vaccination.
After the 19th July 2021,
We will be asking all patients and visitors to Holly Tree Surgery to continue to wear protective masks to protect us and the local community.
Holly Tree updates 11th August 2021
- When you call for a Triage appointment, please let the reception team know your name, date of birth and a short description of your medical symptoms.
- You will then be added to a Triage list for the Doctor who will review the notes and call you in order of medical urgency at some point during the day.
- Unfortunately we cannot be more specific than that regarding timings.
- From 1st September 2021 medical queries cannot be accepted via e mail.
- Please call the surgery between 8-10am or 2.30-5pm for a same day call back from the Doctor or fill out an e consult form which can be found on the home page of our website.
- From 1st September 2021 all medications must be ordered via the NHS App or patient access. We will no longer accept medication requests by e-mail.
- The App is available via a PC and on both Apple and Android devices and is free to download from your App store.
- You may still also request by putting your paper repeat slip into the collection box in the lobby at the surgery.
- We will contact you regarding Covid Boosters and Flu vaccinations; please DO NOT call reception as they will be unable to help you.
- Please be kind and respectful to our staff at all times, we follow the NHS zero tolerance policy regarding abuse of any staff member.
This service is not for urgent matters.
A response is usually returned within 2 working days of receipt of your eConsult Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
Covid -19 Vaccinations
To keep you as informed as possible, we will update these messages frequently as we become aware of more information from NHS England:
- Covid Booster Vaccinations we will contact eligible patients once we have had confirmation of vaccine deliveries and the cohort of patients to be vaccinated.
- Please do not telephone reception to ask when you are going to get a Covid Vaccine locally as they do not know. We will contact you individually as and when it is time for you to book your vaccine appointment. We will keep our website updated with as much information as we can. If you have received a letter or text inviting you to book an appointment please follow the instructions contained within it to book your vaccination.
- If you have registered a mobile number with the surgery we will be using this number to invite you for your vaccine. Please ensure we have the most up to date mobile number for you as we are currently contacting patients via text message. We will be working through the groups as appointments become available. Availability is constantly being updating so if there appears to be nothing available when you first look please try again the following day.
- We are using an NHS approved texting service to to invite you and our practice name will appear at the bottom of the message. From the text message you will be able to choose and book your appointment time and you will get an automatic reminder of your appointment.
- Do not book your appointment for your vaccination if you have had a positive Covid test in the last 28 days.
- Our vaccination clinics will be held at Farnham Centre for Health on Hale Road - please do not call them for information about the vaccination as they will direct your call back to the surgery. We have to follow strict government guidelines which tell us which group of patients to vaccinate first, we have no influence on this.
- Please be aware that there are scam emails circulating. The NHS will never ask you for bank or card payment details. This vaccine is free to those registered with the NHS. Your invitaiton may come in the post from the National Programme or from us via Text Message or phone call.
Thank you for your patience
Dr Robert Price, Holly Tree Surgery
Welcome to Holly Tree Surgery Online
We are confident that our website will provide clear and concise help and give our patients the information they require in an easy and convenient format.
It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything, from checking surgery times to letting us know what you think of us.
Our dedicated team are here to treat those minor ailments that occur as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions and clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues. The technology also means you can now do a lot of things from the comfort of your home such as order a repeat prescription or book/cancel an appointment.
Partners in Care
Once registered, patients and healthcare professionals work together to ensure the most appropriate care is provided. This partnership philosophy extends even further and our active patient group exists to make sure that patient needs and the practice offering are always heading in the same direction.
There is a deciated disabled parking space at the front of the surgery. If you are disabled and need assistance please ring the doorbell or telephone the surgery then someone will come out to help you. We have a wheelchair if required.
There is a disabled toilet at the surgery.
Please contact reception if you need any further assistance.
GP Surgery Times
If you are calling to speak to a Dr, please ONLY call between 8 and 10am and 2.30 and 5pm and be prepared to let the reception team know what it is concerning. The next available G.P. will then call you.