An update from Holly Tree Surgery 17/12/2021
Due to Clinical and Non-clinical staff shortages, and the impact of the Omicron virus, we can only offer an emergency service, currently, until the end of January.
Please see the attached info below and look out for regular updates our website.
Covid Update 20/12/2021
The GP-run vaccination service in Farnham Hospital has now offered a December appointment to all adults who had their 2nd vaccination before the 24th September (meeting the new shortened 3 month interval between vaccinations).
If you have not yet had an opportunity to rebook, please let your practice know or follow your original GP Practice invitation link to book. Note the National Booking Service invitation from “NHSVaccine” does not offer appointments in Farnham.”
All adults are eligible from Monday 13 December for a booster jab, 3 months after their second dose.
If you want to see what other options are available, please use the National Booking System here or call 119:
- From 13 December for all those in their 30s and above
- From 15 December to everyone over the age of 18
For more information, please visit COVID-19 Vaccination | Frimley Health and Care
Self Certification Extension
To enable Primary care to focus on the Covid-19 booster programme, the government has extended the 7-day self-certification period to 28 days.
You do not need a Fit Note for up to 28 days for work absences that began after 10th December 2021.
For further info please visit
Dispensary Survey 2022
The Dispensary staff aim to provide the best service possible to our patients.
However, we do realise that there may be some aspects which we can improve upon.
To help us identify these areas we would be grateful if you could spend a few moments and complete the Dispensary Survey 2022 by clicking the link here.
Thank you from the Dispensary Staff
This service is not for urgent matters.
A response is usually returned within 2 working days of receipt of your eConsult Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
Please click in the "Submit a new request" button in the box below
Covid -19 Vaccinations
To keep you as informed as possible, we will update these messages frequently as we become aware of more information from NHS England:
- Covid Booster Vaccinations we will contact eligible patients once we have had confirmation of vaccine deliveries and the cohort of patients to be vaccinated.
- You must not have your Covid booster vaccination until after 3 months after your 2nd Covid vaccination dose.
- Please do not telephone reception to ask when you are going to get a Covid Vaccine. We will contact you individually as and when it is time for you to book your vaccine appointment. If you have received a letter or text inviting you to book an appointment please follow the instructions contained within it to book your vaccination.
- If you have registered a mobile number with the surgery we will be using this number to invite you for your vaccine. Please ensure we have the most up to date mobile number for you as we are currently contacting patients via text message.
- We are using an NHS approved texting service to to invite you and our practice name will appear at the bottom of the message. From the text message you will be able to choose and book your appointment time and you will get an automatic reminder of your appointment.
- Do not book your appointment for your vaccination if you have had a positive Covid test in the last 28 days.
- Our vaccination clinics will be held at Farnham Centre for Health on Hale Road - please do not call them for information about the vaccination.
- Please be aware that there are scam emails circulating. The NHS will never ask you for bank or card payment details. This vaccine is free to those registered with the NHS.
Thank you for your patience
Dr Robert Price, Holly Tree Surgery
Welcome to Holly Tree Surgery Online
We are confident that our website will provide clear and concise help and give our patients the information they require in an easy and convenient format.
It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything, from checking surgery times to letting us know what you think of us.
Our dedicated team are here to treat those minor ailments that occur as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions and clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues. The technology also means you can now do a lot of things from the comfort of your home such as order a repeat prescription or book/cancel an appointment.
Partners in Care
Once registered, patients and healthcare professionals work together to ensure the most appropriate care is provided. This partnership philosophy extends even further and our active patient group exists to make sure that patient needs and the practice offering are always heading in the same direction.
There is a deciated disabled parking space at the front of the surgery. If you are disabled and need assistance please ring the doorbell or telephone the surgery then someone will come out to help you. We have a wheelchair if required.
There is a disabled toilet at the surgery.
Please contact reception if you need any further assistance.
GP Surgery Times
If you are calling to speak to a Dr, please ONLY call between 8 and 10am and 2.30 and 5pm and be prepared to let the reception team know what it is concerning. The next available G.P. will then call you.